Wednesday, April 11, 2012

being a Communist in Congress

Ya know, if it quacks like a duck?... Allen West says it like it is...

“I believe there’s about 78 to 81 members of the Democratic Party that are members of the Communist Party,” he said in the video.

After a long pause West, a former Army lieutenant colonel, adds, ”They actually don’t hide it. It’s called the Congressional Progressive Caucus.”
But the communists defend them by saying...
“We are supposed to live in a political democracy,” he [Libero Della Piana, a vice-chairman of the national Communist Party] said. “I didn’t know that being a Communist in Congress was off-limits or out of bounds."
This is just too funny. It's basically an admission that Rep. West is right.

In other news, "Game Change" is "deliberately misleading." I'm shocked. Does this mean the lying "progressive" [but I repeat myself] hyena's will stop baying?

No comments: