Friday, August 5, 2016

What a hassle

I've got a domain registered with Google. Another with Godaddy. My cloud server is with 1and1.com  Now I wait a few days to see if my google domain gets propagated by the 1and1 dns.

Meanwhile, I saw Star Trek tonight. Not sure what I think of it, but it had some good geeky stuff. Don't know how the Franklin (warp 4) fits in with Archer's (warp 5) ship?

Now to become more familiar with 1and1.

Update: I'm becoming more comfortable working on my remote cloud server and less comfortable with my local wifi. I now have my firewall giving me access to my SQLitening service, but have to wait until tomorrow to get approval to run the SQLite service (which is the only reason I'm paying for this host out of my pitiful income.)

The good news is what this will enable me to do once I've got the kinks worked out.

Update 2: Looks like the Trekkies are making a big fuss over the Franklin. I guess I wasn't the only one that found it curious.

No comments: